Is your address book synced with your Google Contacts account, but you believe not all the contacts are synced with Covve?
There are two likely reasons why this is happening:
1. Google’s “other” contacts
Google contacts stores emails ( and the names of all people you exchange emails with) in a contacts group called “Other”
Covve does not import these by default, as they tend to include many plain emails and contacts that have just emailed us once (e.g. email@example.com).
Nevertheless, you can still import these into Covve if you like:
- Sign-in to Gmail
- Click on ‘contacts’
- On the left panel click on ‘other contacts’
- Select the ones you want to bring into your address book
- Click ‘add to my contacts’ on the menu above the contact list
2. Google+ circles
Covve, being a pure contacts management solution (and not a social network) supports Google contacts but not circles.
However, Google provides an easy solution for copying your Google circles people to your Google contacts:
1) Go to google takeout (google's "data export" service): https://www.google.com/settings/takeout
2) You may be asked to login to your Google+ account if you're not already logged in
3) Deselect (untick) everything apart from "Contacts"
4) Click on "Next"
5) Make sure ".zip" and "Send download link via email" are selected and press "Create archive"
6) When the archive has been prepared click to download it
7) Once the download is complete, open the zip file that Google has provided and copy the vcard files to your computer (e.g. onto the desktop)
Now you have your contacts in a format that Google contacts, Outlook and Outlook365 can accept as import.
Instructions on how to import your contacts can be found here: