- View your missed reminders and action them
- Review your upcoming reminders and better plan for the weeks ahead
- See when each automatic reminder is scheduled and adjust it if needed
Covve offers both scheduled reminders, and tailored automatic reminders to help you stay in touch.
Tailored automatic reminders:
You can easily mark how often you want to be in touch with your contacts by going to the + icon (bottom right) -> Add relationship -> select the contact -> and choose the frequency. Covve will then auto-remind you to call them, and flag it when you are losing touch.
You can adjust the reminder frequency within the contact card. Just tap on the preset frequency and change it accordingly.
You can set scheduled reminders directly from inside their contact card. Go to the 'Notes' Tab and tap the (+) sign (bottom right) -> Add Reminder
You can also add special dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, name days, and others within the contact card.
Go to the contact 'Details' tab -> tap the pencil icon (top right) -> and tap on the 'Birthday' field to add the date. You can also tap on the down arrow, to change the label. To add more special dates tap on the + icon on the right of the field.
Note that if you already have any birthdays in your phone addressbook, Covve will automatically sync with those.
Covve will then automatically remind you for all special dates you add in your contacts.
You can review all your upcoming reminders in the InTouch section of the app, and you can take action right there and then. You can call, text or email the contact and Covve will record the date and time so you can always see when you spoke last.
You can also edit your notification preferences by going to Settings -> InTouch settings
Missed reminders are any reminders that were in “This week” and were not actioned by the end of a week. This includes auto reminders, scheduled ones and special dates / birthdays.
In the case of auto reminders (e.g. where you’ve told Covve to remind you to contact someone every 3 months) if you miss the reminder then you can find it in your missed reminders. You will also find it in the upcoming reminders list, coming up in 3 months.
What should I do with missed reminders? Missed reminders can be:
- Actioned: You may have missed a reminder but its not necessarily too late to get in touch
- Rescheduled: If you still want to get in touch but prefer to do it in the future
- Dismissed. If you don’t want to action this reminder. Note that if you dismiss an auto reminder, it will still appear again when the next time comes (e.g. in 3 months)